Aerating your lawn is a great way to reduce thatch, loosen compacted soil, and make it easier for water and nutrients to reach the roots of your turf.
Let The Lawn Ranger give your lawn a thorough analysis to determine if it is time for aeration. There are numerous benefits to lawn aeration, but sadly, most homeowners rarely consider this important service. Air and soil reciprocation are essential to the health of a lawn, and aeration is the best way to promote both. Aeration helps in eliminating thatch, a dead layer of grass that suffocates lawns. It also reduces the number of brown spots, resulting in a greener lawn. The aeration process can be complex, so it is best to hire Lawn Ranger professionals to perform this task.
The benefits of aeration include:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and the atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water run-off and puddling.
- Strengthened roots of the grass.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.
Most lawns benefit from annual aerations. Lawns receiving this treatment will surely be healthier, more vigorous, and easier to maintain. They will have fewer pest problems as well.