The Lawn Ranger professionals will give your lawn and garden equipment a thorough maintenance service, so it operates properly throughout the season.
The Lawn Ranger's Worry-No-Mower Lawn and Garden Equipment Maintenance Service covers work on hand mowers, tractors, commerical grade tractors, weed whippers, chain saws, snow throwers, leaf blowers and edgers. Mahoning County residents can take advantage of this valuable service, and enjoy no hassle pick-up and delivery. The maintenance tune-up will ensure that your valuable equipment is functioning optimally.
Maintenance tune-up include:
- Power wash unit
- Clean under mowing deck
- Sharpen and balance the blades
- Change all belts and pulleys, if applicable
- Change oil and filter, if applicable
- Clean air filter or replace element, if needed
- Replace the spark plug
- Adjust carburetor and drain carburetor bowel
- Check charging system, if electric start
- Put gas stabilizer in fuel system. Restart and check running condition
- Check wheel alignment and set mower, or cutting deck (on tractors), for spring cutting
- Grease all fittings.
The Lawn Ranger is here to protect and service your lawn.